OOPS Documents Activities:
- Activity Policies - how we plan, conduct, and complete trips plus trip requirements (PDF, Word)
- Trip Incident Report - what you need to fill out if something goes wrong (PDF, Word)
- Guidelines for Reimbursements for Classes Taken Outside of OOPS (PDF, Word)
- OOPS Infectious Disease Policy (PDF, Word)
ORGANIZERS: For these waivers to be legal they must be printed on two sides of a single sheet of paper. Two sheets of paper does not protect you or OOPS.
- Combined Activity Roster, Release of Claims & Assumption of Risk - aka "Combined Roster Waiver" (PDF, Word)
Use this document to record who actually took part in an OOPS Activity *and* to indicate their agreement to our Release of Claims and Assumption of Risk. Guests and the parent of guardian of any minor must also fill out the individual Release of Claims and Assumption of Risk document (below).
- Release of Claims and Assumption of Risk - aka "Individual Waiver" (PDF, Word)
This form must by filled out by the parent or guardian of any minor taking part in an OOPS Activity, and by any Guest that is allowed to take part in an OOPS Activity at the discretion of the Board (per the OOPS Activity Polices - see above).
Wet Exit Policy:
- We require that all participants on Level 2 and above paddles wear a spray skirt, are certified in wet exits, and able to assist in their own rescue. Level 1 paddles can be done without wet exit certification, but only if the paddler does NOT wear a spray skirt. To that end, the following document (PDF, Word) includes:
- What participants need to be able to do to become wet-exit certified
- A form for retailers to fill out when a member completes Wet Exit Certification at their store
- The criteria and Expectations of Wet Exit Certifiers
Useful Information:Organizer/Trip Planning Resources:Organizational documents: Book and Video Library: