Renew Your Membership
Renewing Your Membership Online
We prefer that you pay online by PayPal or credit card so that your membership is updated immediately.
To renew your membership online, please log in:
- At the top of the screen, to the right of the OOPS banner, you will see either your name, or a "Login" prompt.
- If you see your name, skip the next step.
- If you see "Login", click on it
- Once logged in, you will see your name in the upper right. Click on it to bring up your profile.
- Scroll the window down and hit the green "Renew until Month Date, Year" button.
- Update your information (you will need to scroll the window to see it all), then hit "Update."
- Click "Pay Online."
- After completing payment with PayPal, scroll to the bottom and click "Log out" on the lower right.
NOTE: You are likely to get two receipts for your payment: one from OOPS, and one from PayPal. Don't worry, you only paid once!
HOW TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN PERSON or BY MAIL
If you prefer to renew your OOPS membership in person or by mail, please follow these steps.
Note: It can take 1-2 weeks to process these requests, so we recommend that you renew online if you can.
- Print and complete the OOPS Membership Application (PDF, Word)
- Make your check payable to OOPS.
- For Kayaking Professional Memberships, please provide proof of employment at local kayak shop.
- Mail your application, check (and vendor proof if required) to :
Oregon Ocean Paddling Society
29030 SW Town Center Loop East
Suite 202, Box 228
Wilsonville, OR 97070
- Or bring your application and check to the monthly OOPS General Meeting
To check your membership status:
For membership signup or renewal questions, email email@example.com