Manage your Profile and Membership
Log in so that you can update your profile, create photo albums, manage forum/e-mail/privacy options, and renew your membership.
- At the top of the screen, to the right of the OOPS banner, you will see either your name, or a "Login" prompt.
- Once you log in, if you click on your name, you will be able to update your profile
- If this is your first time logging in, click on "Forgot Password" and follow the prompts (please see this page for more help)
- When you are in your profile, update your information, and verify your e-mail address.
- Click "Log out" on the lower right when done
Click Here for help on managing your profile. If you have a family membership and are the primary member ("bundle administrator"), this help information should help you manage your bundle/family membership.
Click Here for all the things you can do online as part of your membership.
And of course, for membership questions, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org