Paddle among the beautiful Central Oregon Cascades and Deschutes National Forest. From Bend, you are minutes away from Elk, Hosmer, Paulina and Sparks Lakes.
A picturesque paddle down the Deschutes River followed by a relaxing campfire potluck dinner. Enjoy other activities like mountain biking and hiking the many trails around Tumalo State Park campground. Bend Water Park and walking paths are a nice evening activity.
Scroll down for information about the most recent event at this location
Paddling days will likely be 3-4 days of this event.
The Fine Print:
1) EVERY PERSON, including Trip Organizers and On-site staff, must complete an electronic registration. If you are attending with a non-paddling partner or family member(s), and staying at an OOPS site, please use the "plus guest" registration.
2) Registration fees for this Event are inclusive and cover all days of camping, any additional extra vehicle fee, and other Event expenses, including firewood for group gatherings when fires are allowed and staff and trip supplies.
3) Registration Categories. You will only choose ONE.
- OOPS Camp Site (inclusive of all camping expenses)
- OOPS Camp Site + Guest (includes all OOPS event and camping expenses for one member and one non-paddling guest)
- Off-site accommodation (fee to cover non-camping Event costs)
- Trip Organizer (confirmed by Trip Czar, either on-site or off-site)
- Staff (Event Manager, Trip Czar, and one Concierge)
4) You must be a paid-up member of OOPS to paddle at this event, AND you must be wet-exit certified prior to attending the event UNLESS you participate in only Level 1 trips (when available) AND you are NOT wearing a sprayskirt. Non-members are welcome but will not be allowed to participate in OOPS paddling trips. Please be certain to review the Trip Rating System criteria on the OOPS website if you have any questions
5) There will be potlucks and other social events!
6) Immersion protection may be required, pending water temperature/conditions. See the Activity Policies in the website's Documents page and scroll down to the section on Cold Water Protective Clothing. Please be prepared.
7) OOPS Cancellation Policy: For all pre-paid events (except pool sessions) cancellations will be allowed a full refund up to within 2 weeks before the beginning of the event. After that, refunds will be provided if, and only if, we are able to find a replacement. Cancellations are done through the Event Manager only. Thank you.